SutPrint's commercial activity is supported by the legal framework established in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Cuba.
It covers us:
- Law No.383 "DECRETO-LEY NO MODIFICATION. 356 ON THE EXERCISE OF SELF-EMPLOYMENT"
- Law No.384 ON THE CONTRACTING OF WORKERS to PROVIDE SERVICES TO FOREIGN REPRESENTATIONS
- Law No.385 "AMENDMENT OF THE LAW NO. 113 OF THE TAX SYSTEM, OF JULY 23, 2012"
- Law No.386 "DECRETO-LEY NO MODIFICATION. 357 OF PERSONAL CONTRAVENTIONS IN THE EXERCISE OF SELF-EMPLOYMENT"
- Resolution No. 280/2019 of the Central Bank of Cuba
- Resolution No. 138/2019 of the Ministry of Internal Trade
- Resolution No. 236/2019 of the Ministry of Economy and Planning
- Resolution No. 103/2019 (OWN ACCOUNT EXERCISE REGULATION) and 104/2019 of the Ministry of Labour and Social Security
SutPrint is registered with the Cuban Industrial Property Office and is authorized to:
- Design, produce, reproduce and market graphic prints.
- Provide scanning, photocopying, binding and plasticizing services.
- Provide assembly services for fairs and exhibitions.
- Design and market advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Design, reproduce and market institutional stationery.
- Design, produce, reproduce and market signage, labels and packaging.
- Design, produce, market and execute turnkey graphic and industrial design projects.
- Design, produce, market and execute on a turnkey basis, business consulting projects and process management.